Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Book Blog

So, yesterday I started a book review blog, Ecclectic Belletrist. It has a lot of posts right now, mainly because I took all my old facebook reviews and made an entry for each of those. They're pretty short, but in the future I plan on longer, more in-depth reviews. I ready probably 1.5 books per month, so it won't be too bustling. If you do go there, be sure to check this out first, as it has my comment policy and blog philosophy. That being said, here's a list of books I have so far:

We Need to Talk About Kevin

My Sister's Keeper

The Little Prince

Princess

The Power of One

Out

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

Misconceptions

Wifework

Life of Pi


The Virgin Suicides

Middlesex

The Kite Runner


A Separate Peace

Blessings

The Bell Jar

A Wrinkle in Time

Goat

Brave New World


Lies My Teacher Told Me

The Ocean in the Closet

No comments: